1- Precise control of output output in the shortest time.
2- Precise and proper separation of scrap metal.
3- Send the desired product according to customer’s requirements.
Providing customers with the right fusion analysis.
4- Superior scrap ability and performance.
5- Ability to process (1) tons of scrap iron per day. (Note that the capacity of the devices may vary according to the need.)
6- Separation of color, rust, dirt, etc.
Separation of non-recyclable metals and non-metallic iron from fused metals.
Prepare a high purity iron product for sale to the customer.
Increase the quality and appropriateness of product quality and increase value added.
1- Ability to obtain more stable supply contracts for better quality supply.
Increasing the density and reducing transportation costs.
(This is due to the increased quantitative and qualitative levels of the output product compared to other processing methods available)
2. Preserving the environment for two reasons
First, having a back-up filter and a filter to absorb the dust
Second, the separation of all types of impurities that burn them in melting furnaces is an environmental disaster.
Health and safety of human resources due to more advanced technology
Due to the mechanization of this line and the use of state-of-the-art technology in this line, as well as the significant reduction of direct manpower intervention in the processing operations of the above objectives.
Benefits of this method for smelter managers:
1. Due to the homogeneity of the scrap, the arrangement of the scrap does not need to be melted separately in the pot, and therefore there is no need to arrange different degrees of scrap in the pot.
2. Remove dirt and junk from iron.
3. Isolation of non-achievable iron (iron encapsulated among other alloys) and non-metallic
High density stability and product homogenization
4. Major reduction in sediment resulting from the melting process.
One of the factors contributing to the reduction of slag in the scrap smelting process is the increase in the quality of this material prior to the smelting operation.
Reduce the time of refining and saving the oxygen consumption of the furnace.
Reduce charging time by saving the furnace heat.
The high level of quantity and quality of scrap iron obtained in this method will save considerable energy consumption.
5. Faster furnace filling with less basket number
Increase the melting efficiency
6. Ability to increase production and annual volume of product without any increase in overhead costs.
Amir Seifizadeh – Expert